Virtual Walk Instructions
Before Walk Day
- Register for the virtual Walk for Water here (link to registration page)
- Share one of our social images to help spread to word about the global water crisis and to encourage others to join you in the Walk for Water.
- Follow Water Mission and CSRA Walk for Water on social media.
Water Mission: Facebook and Instagram
CSRA Walk for Water: Facebook and instagram
- Start raising support using our Fundraising Resource Guide.
- Select one of the individuals we profile to walk for. You can learn about how clean, safe water has impacted his or her life.
- Select a time and 3.5 mile route to walk in your local area for Saturday, October 3rd.
On Walk Day
- On October 3rd, lace-up your tennis shoes, grab a bucket, and wear blue!
- Ensure your social media accounts are public, so we can see what you post using #CSRAWalkforWater.
- Print out the iSpy flyer for children to help them stay engaged during the walk.
- Begin your 3.5 mile walk at the location and time you desire.
- As you walk, scroll through these mobile friendly quick facts to learn about Water Mission’s work around the world.
- Enjoy the Spotify playlist, “2020 Water Mission Virtual Walk for Water.”
- Take photos and videos while you and your team walk! Be sure to post to your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and tag with #CSRAWalkforWater.
Thank you for joining Water Mission to bring safe water to more than 2.2 billion people around the world! We are grateful that you choose to walk in honor of our neighbors around the world who walk to collect water every single day.
After you’ve completed your walk, don’t forget to:
- Be on the lookout for emails about how your walk helped to change lives around the world!
- Thank your friends and family who supported you!
- Continue to follow Water Mission on social media, learn more about the global water crisis, and be an advocate for safe water around the world.